A downloadable game for Windows
World's Crisis is an FPS (First Person Shooter) indie game created by Anamik Majumdar, the indie game developer. World's Crisis is a unique game where the player has to kill many enemies including some zombies and special robots. There are also some soldiers who will try to stop you. The mission of the player is to discover some secret areas, finding weapons, keys for the locked doors, rescuing the hostages if possible and also have to make a way to the next level. The player is taking a role of soldier and there will be some officers who will provide information from time to time.
- Kill all the enemies!
- Find out weapons and use them whenever necessary.
- A wide range of guns and ammo to use their full potential during the battle!
- Realistic Graphics and Extreme Blood Shed!
- Using Portals to go to different places!
- Many enemies including Zombies, Robots, Skeletons, and Soldiers!
- Challenging Gameplay!
- High Health Content and 5 Lives Only!
Minimum System Requirements:512MB of Video Memory.
NVIDIA Graphics card or AMD Graphics card
2GB RAM (Recommended) or higher for best performance.
Compatible Sound Card
DirectX 9.0 or higher
Keyboard And Mouse
>Decompress The Game File.
>Install DirectX if you don't have one installed already.(Provided with this game).
>Double click on Setup.exe file and follow the installation instruction given there.
Play and Enjoy!
Note: All donations goes to the support for the developer and to Itchio.
Click download now to get access to the following files: