Fear Half Factor
A downloadable game for Windows
Fear Half Factor is a 2D Casual Runner Game where you play as a villain whose mission is to rule over the world by converting the innocent human beings into Evil ghosts.
NOTE: Fear Half Factor went through drastic graphical and GUI improvement and has been revived with some changes! This game is now awaiting for Steam release! Stay tuned.
In the year of 1950, the ghosts or shadow figures appeared in different parts of the world. But none took any step to research on this matter as the activities of these figures were insignificant. But in the year of 2012, these shadow masses reappeared in villages and caused troubles to the normal human lives. Many people were tormented by a group of such figures. People have considered them as living dead, ghosts, or Satan. The soldiers started to take action against them. Some of them tried to fight back these creatures but was futile. Some of the the soldiers who were supposed to protect the human beings became one of their kinds. These unusual activities increased to such an extent that it had compelled the soldiers to launch air crafts, tanks, and to build electric fences to stop them. There was a dire necessity of taking appropriate actions against them.
FEATURES OF THE GAME:
- 32 levels to play.
- More number of enemies and additional features.
- 5 Types of locations including snowy and river side areas.
- Different kinds of traps including Thorns, Electric Fences, Tanks, Air Crafts, Time Bombs and much more!
- Different items to collect including Green Gems, Speed Boosters, Ammo, etc.
- Game Manual Guide for helping you with difficulties.
- Ability to convert human beings into ghosts and much more!
- All updates for free if an updated version is released.
- 6 In-game Achievements!
1. Game Manual will be rewritten and will soon be made public.
Game File Details:
DRM FREE(Which will include Steam key)
Game Version : 1.0(Steam edition),
RAM: 2GB (RECOMMENDED)
Video Memory: at least 128MB of Memory.
NOTE: All future updates are FREE!
You can buy this game now but you will receive the improved version of this game as soon as it arrives on Steam! I had never imagined this game to be on Steam but since I worked hard to make drastic changes to the game I think 99 cents would be the justified price for a casual game like this one.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1.00 USD. You will get access to the following files: